Gen X New Mover Report
Gen X, or Generation X, is the demographic group of people born between the mid-1960s to 1980. As of 2022, they are between 42 and 57 years old. Like every generation, this demographic is marked by a unique set of characteristics, traits, and values.
- Time in months before a move that Gen Xers researched services
- What services Gen X anticipate finding a provider for within the first 12 months of moving
- Average amount spent on products and services
- Timing of item purchases
- Timing of change of service providers
- Top home improvement projects
- What entices Gen X new movers to try new brands
- Research methods Gen X new movers use to find new brands
- What products and services Gen X new movers are most likely to try a new brand for & more
Stay up to date with the latest insights and marketing resources.