COVID-19 has led to a surge in social media usage on many platforms. In fact, 76% of consumers have purchased a product they saw in a brand’s social media post, according to research by Curalate and two-thirds of consumers have increased online shopping because of the coronavirus (Qubit).
In this 30-minute webinar, V12 explores the changing social landscape, how to find and target online shoppers and how to build finely-tuned audiences who are most likely to engage with your campaigns.
Key Topics Include:
- An overview of the current social media landscape, including how consumers use social platforms to research, engage and purchase from brands.
- How to build the right audiences for your campaigns.
- How to expand your audience reach by creating high-performing look-alike audiences though analytics and machine learning processes
- Why you need to be using omnichannel execution to drive response and engagement
- An overview of V12’s agency services including audience development, ad creation and deployment.
Contact us to learn about V12’s suite of social marketing solutions. Click here to learn more.