When people move, they’re faced with several major purchase decisions. As a result, these consumers are more likely to try new brands for various products and services.
What is your brand doing to engage with this lucrative audience?
New mover marketing is a powerful, highly predictive omnichannel tool that has evolved to be a key part of your customer acquisition and retention strategies. Leveraging the ability to predict a move can support your segmentation, targeting, and messaging strategies during a move journey.
Watch this webinar with guest speaker, Ben Litvinas, SVP, Data Science & Analytics of Realtor.com, as he explores the advantages of using strategies to predict and market to new movers.
- The value of predicting when a consumer buys a home
- Understanding the mover journey in order to fine-tune messaging at key stages in the move process
- The first time homebuyer – what makes them choose to rent or buy and how to leverage that prediction to support your business goals
- How a marketing team should work with their internal analytics teams to create a marketing program
- Is your team measuring the right metrics to determine success?
Related Webinar: Why Your Brand Should Invest in New Mover Marketing
The 2022 Marketer’s Perspective on Mover Marketing
Download the free 2022 Marketer’s Perspective on Mover Marketing Report and explore how brands are using mover marketing to boost customer acquisition and retention.