Preferably Wakefield, MA; strong virtual candidates may be considered.
The focus of the Account Manager role is to inform and support specific solutions from the V12 product portfolio to meet the clients’ marketing goals and objectives. The Account Manager, a role within the Enterprise Client Services team at V12, reporting into the VP of Client Services, will be responsible for onboarding new clients as well as providing ongoing support for existing V12 accounts.
The Account Manager will also support V12’s sales team by identifying and presenting cross-sell/up-sell opportunities. Primary responsibilities of the Account Manager are to be the main V12 point-of-contact for the client, ensure overall client satisfaction, oversee the successful execution of client deliverables and contribute to account revenue growth and profitability.
- Provides management of day-to-day activities of components of marketing programs for client account by ensuring accurate, timely execution of projects.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients at appropriate levels through daily contact.
- Possesses minute-by-minute knowledge of all work in progress.
- Gains an understanding of the client’s business and product lines and utilizes that knowledge to establish credibility with client counterparts, and help drive recommendations based on the business goals.
- Assists in the development of project schedules in conjunction with team.
- Traffics projects internally ensuring proper approvals are obtained.
- Coordinates or leads efforts with Agency and Operations team to ensure accuracy and quality of deliverables and obtains proper sign-off.
- Coordinates or directs third-party partner services.
- Prepares well-organized, clear and concise communications.
- Responsible for Change Requests to notify team of scope changes.
- Responsible for Alerting Management of any significance client changes or barriers that impact budget and/or timelines.
- Works and collaborates with relevant SME’s as necessary.
- Point-of-contact for the client; liaison to V12; represent the client interests.
- Serve as the primary liaison between internal operational departments, sales team, and V12 clients.
- Driver of communication with client; expectation setting, (e.g., budget, timeline, scope, etc.)
- Understands financial reporting and process; profit and loss management; may lead the efforts to create the content of the reports.
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative functions of our business, including revenue processes, accounting, billing, and reporting.
- Estimating scoping and staffing for projects, including retainers and contracts.
- Consistently strengthens and adds value to the client relationships.
- Leverage knowledge of V12 capabilities to provide recommendations and solutions to clients.
- Work with sales team to develop custom solutions from V12’s portfolio of services to best meet client objectives and strategies.
- Responsible for day-to-day execution of client programs.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and quality of client deliverables.
- Serve as primary contact for issue resolution.
- Identify and present opportunities for increased account revenue.
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to multi-task.
- Using understanding of the marketing landscape to innovate and drive growth.
- Identify and create opportunities to partner with internal and external stakeholders to improve processes and practices.
- Able to work independently and mentor junior team members.
- Strong knowledge of the marketing landscape and industry knowledge that enables value-add dialog with clients to align with V12 capabilities.
- Able to adapt to rapidly changing expectations.
- Good organizational skills and time management.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Uses analytics and insights to identify opportunities and develop solutions for client.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Requires a minimum of 5-7 years of related client services or account management experience preferably in the digital space, including marketing solutions that incorporate email, social, programmatic display, data, reporting, and analytics.
- Automotive and Retail industry experience preferred.
- Experience integrating various products from the product portfolio into a unique customer solution.
- Strong project or program management and organization skills with a keen eye for detail.
- MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint experience required, MS Dynamics experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze business challenges and produce a viable solution.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.