Preferably Wesley Chapel, FL; Matawan, NJ is also a consideration
The Analyst will work with the digital / analytics team to build and maintain predictive models used to create highly responsive audiences for V12. In this role, the analyst will work independently to determine the data required to develop the model, create the analytic file need to build the model, estimate the model, score the appropriate universe and maintain the library of algorithms needed to produce audiences for V12 clients. The analyst will serve as the “expert” to ensure the predictive algorithms are statistically sound and will deliver benefits to V12 clients. The analyst will be able to discuss the attributes driving the prediction and offer an opinion on the causation behind the predictive value. However, most projects will be done using our automated modeling platform. To be successful, the analyst must be able to develop project plans, commit to due dates, and meet those deadlines. This involves collaborating with the account team to ensure that V12’s clients are able to start their campaigns as planned. The analyst will also be an expert on how V12’s audiences are distributed into the digital echo-system. This includes audiences that are sourced as compiled attributes rather than predicted elements. In this capacity, the analyst will be help respond to RFP’s to ensure that V12 can profitably deliver audiences in the digital activation channels as well as gather descriptive data to provide to digital partners to help them evaluate V12’s audiences. The analyst will be V12’s expert on how to manage/use our digital partners self-serve portals. In this capacity the analyst will document and train V12 account management colleagues on how to deliver data for their particular clients.
- Ownership of the models used to create V12’s – In Market Signal taxonomy
- Maintain roadmap of new audiences to be created
- Document the audiences – including initial definition, model summary and recommended cutoff
- These will be created using the modeling platform but may also require using Python
- Manage the updates of the modeling platform
- Integrate scoring with V12’s other products
- Assist in creating and sending audience files to internal and external partners
- Meet and discuss modeling projects – both kick-off and delivering with external and internal clients
- Develop and present training materials on how V12 can deliver audiences in the digital echo system.
- Bachelors in a quantitative field (such as mathematics, statistics, behavioral psychology) or equivalent work experience will be accepted
- Fluency in programming languages of SQL (at least one variation) and Python
- Strong to superior knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Has high standards of commitment and quality; operates with a bias for simplicity; demonstrates a growth mindset; is willing and able participate in the V12 community