Preferably Matawan, NJ; strong virtual candidates may be considered.
The Customer Success Manager position is a new position in the V12 account team that provides superior customer support to ensure continued client loyalty. The focus of the role is to design specific solutions from the V12 product portfolio to meet the clients’ marketing strategies. The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for onboarding new clients as well as providing ongoing support for existing V12 Strategic accounts. The Customer Success Manager will also support V12’s sales staff by identifying and presenting cross-sell / up-sell opportunities. Primary responsibilities of the Customer Success Manager are to ensure revenue and growth in V12’s strategic accounts.
- Work with sales team to develop custom solutions from V12’s portfolio of services to best meet client objectives and strategies
- Serve as the primary liaison between internal operational departments, sales team, and V12 clients
- Responsible for day-to-day execution of client programs
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and quality of client deliverables
- Serve as primary contact for error resolution
- Identify and present opportunities for increased account revenue
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-10 years of experience in client services/account management in direct marketing industry
- Experience integrating various products from the product portfolio into a unique customer solution
- Strong project management and organization skills with a keen eye for detail
- MS Word, Excel, & PowerPoint experience required, MS Dynamics experience preferred
- Experience with 3rd party marketing data sets. Experience in designing marketing solutions
- Ability to analyze problems and produce a viable solution
- Experience with both online and offline data including email / digital campaign execution