Wesley Chapel, FL
The Data Operations Specialist is the primary source for the scheduling, monitoring, and support of all service bureau-based production jobs and related systems. The working hours for this position are full time. The position will require a willingness to alter work schedule across shifts to help cover holidays and team vacations as needed.
The schedule will consist of four ten-hour shifts.
Friday 10PM – Saturday 8AM
Saturday 10PM – Sunday 8AM
Sunday 10PM – Monday 8AM
Tuesday 12PM – 10PM
- Develop strong working knowledge of proprietary applications (DataFuse, DMUtils). Follow established QA procedures related to proprietary processes.
- Scheduling and monitoring of all off-hour batch and incremental jobs
- Provide out of hours support as required for production systems and job streams
- Resolve end user issues in a timely and accurate fashion
- Produce reports for performance, maintenance, and specialized reporting for client needs
- Work with external parties to ensure production support availability
- Maintain system functionality by performing system monitoring and analysis and performance tuning
- Monitor connectivity of all servers, FTPs, and related sources. Work with internal teams to resolve any issues.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to processes and procedures for running nightly, weekly, and monthly processes.
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic understanding of database concepts.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Excel, PowerShell, VBScript, and batch processing a plus
- Ability to manage multiple detail-oriented tasks concurrently
- Conceptual ability to visualize and document data flow throughout a multi-step process
- Proven general knowledge in navigating between servers and networks.
- Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of Windows network operating systems – Linux a plus
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy best practices and laws
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment