FL, NJ, MA, or IL; Remote Position
In the role of Digital Distribution Partnership Lead, the successful candidate will navigate the digital ecosystem and establish partnerships with both demand side and supply side platforms to enable the use of V12 audiences in programmatic display campaigns. This position will play a critical role in ensuring V12 transitions thrives in the new digital ecosystem while continuing to be a leader in the current digital ecosystem.
- Establish relationships with leading platforms – both demand side and supply side – to ensure V12 is positioned as an audience provider within the digital ecosystem. This includes:
- Identifying the solutions being implementing to prepare for the elimination of the cookie
- Establish a path to enable V12 audiences are available in that platform’s replacement for the cookie
- Negotiate the economic terms to ensure V12 can participate profitably
- Ensure V12 internal resources are aligned to deliver audiences to these platforms
- Identify the need for new services in the digital advertising ecosystem that V12 can bring to the market
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university
- Seasoned professional within the digital advertising ecosystem with 5-10 years experience in a partnership management role with leading DSP’s, DMPS and/or on-boarders
- A hands-on view of the leading the supply side platforms. Working in a partnership management role for a supply side platform managing the demand side relationship is considered equivalent experience
- Comfortable in describing and navigating data transfer processes, sftp standards, s3 buckets, encryption standards, etc.
- An appreciation (and even a little bit of fear) of the changing consumer privacy standards with respect to both PII and data capture. This includes a general understanding of how companies in the consumer data industry comply with CCPA and similar
- Comfortable and even prefer working on a lean team attempting to build new processes versus having a detailed script and list of protocols to follow
- Salary range is $90,000k – $125,000 depending on experience