Remote - Position to be filled in Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, or Virginia
Position will be responsible for project management, calendaring, and coordination to support the direct marketing and direct mail efforts. Sitting within the Data Management team here at V12, you will be the primary source for the process execution and implementation of V12’s core data management applications. You will be responsible for providing a range of services throughout the full customer lifecycle, from technical pre-sales support through implementation and post deployment production support. You will be responsible for understanding customer requirements and ensure that technical solutions are mapped to these requirements. You will be required to be innovative in using our suite of applications and how they can be configured to meet the client’s business objective.
- Manage and execute direct mail campaign projects.
- Knowledge of Merge/Purge Ad-Hoc processing for Direct Mail Campaigns.
- Using V12 product offerings, develop/implement processes to transform source data into value-added solutions that meet the customer’s solution objectives.
- Includes data transformation, development of identity-based business rules –i.e., matching, householding, etc., exception processing, designated output parameters, derived calculations, and custom reports.
- Data file conversion, mapping, rekeying, and reformatting to client output file specs.
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision makers and influencers across each customer in their assigned portfolio.
- Vendor management to keep projects on schedule.
- Import, evaluate, and document client data to be utilized to attain stated objectives.
- Develop a workflow using a combination of proprietary & non-proprietary tools.
- Produce the desired process output, unit test output through the production of sample extracts, processing counts, summary totals and other QC techniques in accordance with established standards.
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding existing customer solutions and ensure ongoing adoption of the V12 platform.
- 3-5 years direct marketing experience.
- Direct work experience in:
- data conversion
- merge purge processing
- panel splits
- ETL or statistical/programming environment
- Highly analytical with excellent critical thinking ability learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (including spelling and grammar).
- Brings professionalism, positive energy, and enthusiasm to the team. Genuinely enjoys working with clients on complex business problems and creatively solving for those using a varied technology stack. Has a heart of service to their team and their assigned client portfolio.
- Strong work ethic and high personal standard of quality. Can self-govern.
- Goal oriented, flexible thinker. Embraces change as an opportunity for improvement. Not satisfied with status quo.
- Skilled in MSOffice, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions as part of a team in a matrixed environment.
- The ability to manage multiple detail-oriented tasks concurrently, and effective at self-governing priorities.
- The conceptual ability to visualize and document data transformation throughout a multi-step process.
- Digital marketing experience or knowledge a plus.
- Experience with MS SQL Server a plus.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- This job is home based and will require you sit in front of a computer (1 or more monitors) for the majority of the day.
- May be required to work extended/evening hours as needed.