V12 is hiring a .Net SQL Developer for our Matawan, NJ office.
- Design and develop automation tasks for high volume data processing.
- Apps development.
- Automation of many of the jobs we do in-house.
- Developing front-end and back-end applications.
- Create database objects such as tables, views, UDFs and UDPs etc
- Design packages related to the extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) process using Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later.
- Responsible for data profiling as well as SQL and database tuning / optimization
- Analyze the client requirements and design technical solutions based on those requirements.
- Develop testing and implementation strategy, conduct appropriate functional and performance
- testing to identify and resolve process bottlenecks and data quality issues
- Reviewing query performance and optimizing code
- Designing and coding database tables to store the application’s data
- Data modeling to visualize database structure
- Working with application developers to create optimized queries
- Creating table indexes to improve database performance and apply appropriate index maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (CS), Information System (IS), Management of Information System (MIS), Statistics, Analytical Finance, etc.
- .Net at least 3+ years of strong experience
- MSSQL 2012 with 2+ years of strong experience, SSIS, ETL as well as T-SQL (Transact SQL) stored procedures and triggers
- Distributed Architecture with cloud based technology, good RESTful services development.
- Strong knowledge in Object oriented design and development.
- Good understanding of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing & experience.
- Go/NodeJS with at least 2+ years of experience
- Experience in Linux environment is a plus
- Interest in working with complex data sets and leading edge analytic technologies such as machine learning and Power BI
- Ability to write & troubleshoot SQL code & design stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, & constraints.
- Perform daily file import/exporting using SQL Bulk Insert/BCP
- Setup ad-hoc or automated data hygiene processes
- Troubleshoot file import/export issues
- Troubleshoot existing SQL scripts/tasks
- Exhibit excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.