Remote - Position to be filled in Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, or Virginia
The Sales Executive is responsible for acquiring new customer accounts which align V12’s ideal customer profile that achieve predetermined sales goals. You will act as a key driver of growth by identifying and developing prospects and customers in the small to medium business (SMB) sector, including direct and reseller opportunities.
- Acquire new customer sales based on predefined quota plan
- Utilize marketing campaigns to acquire leads within target market
- Generate additional leads through a variety of personal prospecting methods
- Always maintain a full pipeline of pre-qualified sales opportunities
- Use a consultative sales approach to understand customer’s business needs, issues, strategies, and priorities to deliver a value-added business solution
- Qualify prospects, conduct in-depth needs analysis, make on-target sales presentations, and manage objections in a proficient manner
- Leverage your expert-level knowledge of all V12 service offerings to develop highly targeted business solutions for new customers
- Provide insights on new customer opportunities and provide input on custom sales presentations
- Participate in the development of strategic customer planning sessions and reviews to ensure organizational alignment with customer needs and desires.
- Represent V12 at industry events to promote service solutions
- Collaborate with internal Marketing team to develop effective collateral and other marketing resources.
- Understand credit policy. Provide feedback to sales manager to minimize risk exposure. Understand collections policy and work with the customer as required to resolve collection issues.
- Collaboratively and effectively transition closed accounts to inside sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, Finance, or another relevant field required.
- 5+ years in technology consulting, outsourcing, professional services, or direct marketing solutions selling
- Must have business acumen, strong negotiation and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively navigate the consultative sales process to close large complex deals.
- Ability to analyze and recommend the ideal solution for complex business opportunities
- Ability to think strategically and develop executive-level contacts
- Ability to solve new practical problems, involving a wide range of variables, in creative ways