Wesley Chapel, FL
Sitting within the Analyst team here at V12, you will be the primary source for the initial process design and implementation of V12 core data management applications. You will be responsible for providing a range of services throughout the full customer lifecycle, from technical pre-sales support through implementation and post-deployment production support. At all times ensuring that clients’ requirements are understood and technical solutions are mapped against these requirements with a clearly stated ROI for the customer; you will be required to be innovative in showing the client how our suite of applications can be configured to meet their business objectives.
- Develop strong relationships with all key decision-makers and influencers across each customer in their assigned portfolio
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens each customer’s growth, satisfaction, or renewal
- Partner with engineering to produce high-performance solutions to data analysis challenges
- Identify, through interviews with stakeholders, the key value drivers for the project, developing the ROI metrics that will ultimately determine the level of value the V12 solution delivers to the client
- Import, evaluate and document client data to be utilized to attain stated objectives.
- Using V12 Data product offerings, develop/implement processes to transform source data into value-added solutions that meet our client’s Solution objectives
- Includes data transformation, development of identity based business rules (i.e. matching, householding, etc), exception processing, designated output parameters, derived calculations, and custom reports.
- Develop a workflow using a combination of proprietary & non-proprietary tools. Produce the desired process output, unit test output through the production of sample extracts, processing counts, summary totals and other QC techniques in accordance with established standards.
- Support clients using V12 Data product suite through software support, process consulting and evaluation.
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding each Customer’s V12 adoption and ensure ongoing adoption of the V12 platform by each customer
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales organization to close incremental revenue and secure long-term renewals
- Travel required. Dependent upon client assignment, can range from 5-25%
- After hours support required
- Highly analytical with excellent critical thinking ability learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communicator. Ability to seamlessly participate in discussions with business and technical leadership and grow relationships at all levels of an organization. Excellent verbal and written communication, both in person and virtual presentation skills
- Brings professionalism, positive energy and enthusiasm to the team. Genuinely enjoys working with clients on complex business problems and creatively solving for those using a varied technology stack. Has a heart of service to their team and their assigned client portfolio.
- Strong work ethic and high personal standard of quality. Can self-govern.
- Goal oriented, flexible thinker. Embraces change as an opportunity for improvement. Not satisfied with status quo.
- Basic level of relational database understanding (MS SQL preferred, Oracle also acceptable)
- Beginner to Intermediate level VB script or other programming language (Java, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Skilled in MSOffice, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions as part of a team in a matrixed environment
- Basic familiarity with Scrum/Agile principles and ceremonies