FL, NJ, MA, IL; Remote Position
Sitting within the Analyst team here at V12, you will be in a hands-on role as the primary source for the initial process design and implementation of V12 core data management applications. You will be responsible for providing a range of services throughout the full customer lifecycle, from technical pre-sales support through implementation and post deployment production support, at all times ensuring that clients’ requirements are understood, and technical solutions are mapped against these requirements with a clearly stated ROI for the customer; you will be required to be innovative in showing the client how our suite of applications can be configured to meet their business objectives.
- Work with MS SQL Server for SQL report, query, and stored procedure development, as well as for SQL data analysis, manipulation, and optimization
- Automate, optimize, and maintain ETL processes in scalable fashion
- Assist with architecture and design of data warehouse and data integration platforms
- Work with analytics, engineering, and business teams to define and build marts and tables to optimize reporting performance
- Assist with database health monitoring and performance optimization and quickly respond to reported data issues
- Import, evaluate and document client data to be utilized to attain stated objectives.
- Using V12 product offerings, develop/implement processes to transform source data into value-added solutions that meet our client’s Solution objectives
- Includes data transformation, development of identity based business rules (i.e. matching, householding, etc), exception processing, designated output parameters, derived calculations, and custom reports.
- Develop a workflow using a combination of proprietary & non-proprietary tools. Produce the desired process output, unit test output through the production of sample extracts, processing counts, summary totals and other QC techniques in accordance with established standards.
- Support clients using V12 product suite through software support, process consulting and evaluation.
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding each Customer’s V12 adoption and ensure ongoing adoption of the V12 platform by each customer
- Collaborate effectively with the Sales organization to close incremental revenue and secure long-term renewals
- Experience with MS SQL Server (minimum 5 years)
- Experience with T-SQL (minimum 2 years)
- Experience using SQL database tools and resources across multiple environments
- Experience in the development and management of ETL processes and data integration pipelines using tools such as SSIS, etc. a plus
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python, Unix/Windows Shell, etc. a plus
- Data modeling for data intensive application from star schema, dimensional modelling, and data lake architectures a plus
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions as part of a team in a matrixed environment.
- Highly analytical with excellent critical thinking ability learning in a fast-paced environment.
- Brings professionalism, positive energy and enthusiasm to the team. Genuinely enjoys working with clients on complex business problems and creatively solving for those using a varied technology stack. Has a heart of service to their team and their assigned client portfolio.
- Strong work ethic and high personal standard of quality. Can self-govern.
- Goal oriented, flexible thinker. Embraces change as an opportunity for improvement. Not satisfied with status quo.